Notice of Privacy
The following Privacy Notice is established in compliance with the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP) and is made available to users who enter personal data on this website
Responsible for the protection of your Personal Data.
Rancho el Sendero, located inMarcos Lozano Gutierrez S/N, Municipio de Hidalgo N.L., CP: 65600, México. is responsible for obtaining and processing your personal data obtained due to the hosting relationship you have with us.
Personal data collected.
For the purposes established in this Privacy Notice, Rancho el Sendero can obtain from you the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, nationality, sex, address, telephone numbers, email, federal taxpayer registry (RFC); form of payment, billing information; as well as your IP address and type of browser when obtained by electronic means, an image of your official identification or passport. We can obtain data from your credit card for the reservation and payment in case your reservation is canceled outside the time stipulated by our policies, or you do not show up for your reservation.
You tacitly authorize the registration of your personal data when making a reservation using our website or other channels that generate a reservation in your name at Rancho el Sendero.
We inform you thatRancho el Senderodoes not obtain personal data that are considered by the LFPDPPP as sensitive personal data
Rancho el Senderoobtains or may obtain personal data from you through the following means:
- In a personal way when you provide them to one of our employees, filling out forms when you check-in with us, or at our reception.
- Directly, when you provide them to us by phone or through electronic means, by filling out the reservation form on our website, interacting on our social networks or by email.
- Indirectly, when you provide your personal data to any of our suppliers, reservation pages, agencies or third parties through which you decide to make your reservation.
Obtaining and processing the indicated personal data is carried out for the following purposes:
- Have guest registration, confirm, modify, cancel, process, complete or update the services that have been contracted with Rancho el Sendero by any means either by phone or on our page.
- Contacting guests when necessary, including completing transactions or providing personalized services, or in emergencies.
- Obtain billing information if required.
- Get a reservation according to your specifications and needs.
- Obtain your credit card details, which will only be used as a guarantee of the reservation, issuing a charge only in the event that you do not show up for your reservation or have canceled in a time greater than that established in our cancellation policies.
- To protect the interests and rights of Rancho el Sendero, in accordance with legal provisions.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
- Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Exercise of your ARCO rights.
In accordance with the LFPDPPP, you have the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition to Treatment, also known as “ARCO Rights”, which are briefly explained below:
- Access: Right to access the personal data that we keep about you, as well as to obtain information regarding the conditions in which your data is processed
- Rectification: Right to rectify your personal data in case they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Cancellation: Right to request that we cancel the personal data that we have about you, when you consider that they are not being treated in accordance with the principles and duties established by the LFPDPPP and its Regulations.
- Opposition to treatment: Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when there is legitimate cause or so that your data is not processed for specific purposes.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you can send a request to the firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name, telephone number, address, copy of an official identification with a photo that proves that you are the owner of the data to which we are going to enter and specify what you want to be done with your personal data.
Rancho el Sendero will resolve your request within a period of 20 business days from its receipt, as long as said request contains the complete documentation, during which period it will contact you to indicate whether or not it proceeded.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
By using this website, you are indicating that you accept this privacy notice, if you do not accept our policies, you must leave and not use this website later.
Rancho el Sendero reserves the right to modify these policies at any time and without prior notice. This policy does not create or purport to do so on behalf of any institution or for the benefit of anyone.